Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Place: San Francisco TBD
Price: $497 per person*
If you've been involved in developing any product, you know that making successful products is hard. This highly interactive training teaches participants the core knowledge and skills that are necessary to be highly effective in creating successful products. The focus of this training is on the process of production creation rather than any specific industry or product type. You will gain tools to implement the key activities to conceive, plan, create and position new products successfully. This course is designed for product managers, project managers, program managers, technology managers, business analysts and other senior managers wanting to forward their career with strategies and proven methodologies for conceiving, planning and delivering value-added solutions.
- Master the seven phases of the Association of International Product Marketing and Managerment (AIPMM) Body of Knowledge (ProdBOK) to manage solutions at each stage of the product life cycle process
- Implement the building blocks to develop a business model and a business case
- Learn how to estimate costs and revenue streams for any product idea
- Acquire actionable knowledge to conceive, plan and position successful products to win in the marketplace
- AIPMM ProdBOK approved.
- CPM/CPMM credentials not required to attend.
- Provides 8 PDUs for PMI Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
Contact Cindy F. Solomon for more information about the San Francisco location, course content and registration.
*Ask about special offer for:
- Team discounts